THE EDITOR'S BOX





Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Militant Mind Militia Calls Out White Girl Mob Over N Word


Minister and activist Paul Scott, aka the "Truth Minista", has regularly sent us commentary in which he takes on celebrities and/or companies over controversial subjects.
Most recently, Scott sent us over a new commentary, taking on V-Nasty and the White Girl Mob over the young rapper's non-chalant use of the "N" word ... and why she shouldn't alleviate the responsibility from its use.
Following the controversy surrounding the situation, V-Nasty, herself, took to Youtube to address it and was unapologetic about it all, telling haters to back off.
"On some real n**** sh**, how I really feel about these motherf***ers talking about 'Why is V-Nasty using the n-word?' Y'all motherf***ers ain't ever walked in my shoes," she said. "Y'all ain't ever seen where I came from. Go to Oakland and see how sh** be. Hella fake motherf***ers always asking Kreayshawn 'Why do you guys say n****?' Is it a f***ing race? Am I offending people? Am I saying it in a disrespectful type of way? Y'all mad at that, you need to be mad at this album I'm about to drop on yall's ass then f***ing haters. Don't be trying to change my vocabulary because I'm on and I got out the hood."
What your take? Agree with Minista Paul Scott or not?

WANNA SEE WHAT "LENNY BRUCE" HAD TO SAY? CLICK HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment