THE EDITOR'S BOX





Sunday, October 21, 2012

BEEF: GONZO DA GOD VS. ROBERT S.


THE F&C RADIO SHOW RECENTLY DID NOT AIR... RUMORS INSTANTLY STARTED FLOATING AROUND THAT THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED... AFTER CATCHING EAR TO THIS RUMOR GONZO DA GOD WENT TO FACEBOOK TO ADDRESS THE MATTER...

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID... "Grand Rapids, MI The Front & Center Radio Show will not air tonight on WYGR 94.9 FM. M DJ Johnny B Good has been away at school all week, so we didn't get the show recorded. The station manager Robert S. Womack don't think the god is competent enough to air my show live for 1 night, lock the studio up. Can you imagine that, I couldn't be that dumb, irresponsible, and slow. Too bad Larry Maddox couldn't work OT to supervise me...lol let Rob know what ya'll think about that. After all you are the listeners, I'm just a brother trying to bring the city a real glimpse of hip hop. Front&Center Entertainment. #PEACE"

AFTER READING GONZO FB STATUS, DJ ROB S. LEFT A FEW COMMENTS OF HIS OWN! 


I am stepping up to my position as a Co-Ceo.. I really thought as a city we could do this with love and respect. I loved Gonzo's show. I was told at 12pm last night the show was not recorded and they wanted to go live the next day. It was too late to cancel our trip to Muskegon to support John Strickland's comedy show. I am sorry it caused such a divide in our city. No station will put you on the air with that late of a notice without at least a week training. No station has put more African Americans from G.R. on the air than I have. I was trained for 60 days before 1680 AM put me on the air. 

I loved you Gonzo as a little brother for real. It is sad that everyone I help has to go public and start wars. Even when I lose... I win. God is in my life and I'm just a part of his mission. It's done I did it and ya'll cant take back what God gave. Why do ya'll wish death on me for giving you a chance, your engineers bailed out and you want to blast me? Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do. I get attacked cause I seem to be by myself. That's how I roll because you see how quick friends become foes over trivial matters. 

Look at all the instigators. I gave my life to my city and sacrificed a lot to get us here. You should be telling us to stick together but instead you tell him to fight one of his best friends because of one show that didn't air.Because of one show and ya'll instigating my brother to not be patient now the show is cancelled. we were going to just run an old show until next week. Now they will have to go to ya'lll favorite station CLEAR CHANNEL. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY LOVE US ASIATIC PEOPLE. Don't forget to tell them ya'll don't want any training before ya'll go live. And let a few cuss words slip here & there when you get on and see do you get my brotherly pep talk and go back to work. I Love u because the Willie Lynch Paper really messed us up. 

PS. I saved a radio station because God saved me. And I been a boss for 20 years so when I do go it's not that I didn't last it will be a retirement, love me baby. Saddest thing is you and the girl was hot, I loved the show. I don't tolerate any disloyalty. If other bosses where like me the city would be better. I don't let people roll just to look deep. I got here with a small crew of quality people that move as one. Any facebook or public talk of our family matters is immediate dismissal. Bad Boy's move in silence. Biggie Smalls "95.

1 comment:

  1. I love Gonzo the God he is a King and a legend. It aint a beef when two self made men have a difference of opinion on technical issues. I think outside post in-flamed the situation. I give Gun Rule Television credit because me and Gonzo are both wrong to be on Facebook with this. I'm Glad the people weighing in realized THIS IS NOT A BEEF. WE BOTH FROM THE SAME HOOD AND WE BOTH HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO HIP-HOP. WE WILL WORK TOGETHER AGAIN VERY SOON. GUN RULE TV I NEED TO MEET WITH YA'LL SO WE CAN BREAK SOME BREAD WITH YA'LL. LOVE YOUR WORK.

    ReplyDelete