THE EDITOR'S BOX





Saturday, March 3, 2012

WARDROBE MALFUNCTION: (Ex-Cheetah Girl) Adrienne Bailon


Adrienne Bailon, former member of Disney group The Cheetah Girls wore a see-through dress to Escape To Total Rewards in New York the other night. While posing for pictures on the red carpet her lady parts were on full display. That probably shouldn't be a surprise given the fact that the dress was see-through and she didn't wear any panties, but according to Bailon it wasn't a publicity stunt.
She was contacted the next day by Russell Simmons, who said the singer was in tears. You can read her statement below, as well as check out the pics in question.
The wind blew and despite what other girls may do, this is really a terrible accident to me. I’m really upset, but I’m even more upset about what my parents might think. I want to be known for my talent. I love the idea of being sexy, but I’ve never been in this business to sell sex, I’ve been in this business to sell my talent. The truth is, when you look at the pictures, you don’t realize that the wind really did blow my dress, and I don’t really know what else to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment